04 December 2006

Bush aide: 'We have not failed in Iraq'


While President Bush acknowledges the need for major changes in Iraq, he will not use this week's Iraq Study Group report as political cover for bringing troops home, his national security adviser said Sunday.


"We have not failed in Iraq,"Stephen Hadley said as he made the talk show
rounds. "We will fail in Iraq if we pull out our troops before we're in a
position to help the Iraqis succeed." But he added: "The president understands
that we need to have a way forward in Iraq that is more successful."


It looks to me that Asian values are more and more important for American leaders. Admitting failure in Asia means loose of face, and that is something you want to avoid here at all costs. But perhaps it would be good for America, Iraq and all the soldiers involved, by now you should know that I love soldiers very much, if America would acknowledge defeat, does admits that it did triggered a civil war in Iraq, and that there is no easy way out of this mess.

Loosing face does NOT mean the end of the world, or the end of president Bush's career. NOT acknowledging the fact that you are a serious part of the current problem might trigger World War III, as Muslim countries, and not just individual terrorists, are more, and more anti Western countries.

Don't think that I hate America, or any other western country, no why should I. Some of my best friends are Americans, Australians, people from the U.K. etc. I'm just a very concerned girl who is afraid that we are heading towards more and more violence, making this a very BAD world to live in, no matter where we are.

If everyone could just be like Mark Warren, one of my friends, he is an American, who introduced me to the Ultimate Wealth Package at a moment when I needed help most. It was like a prayer was answered. You see, before I knew Mark, I was having serious money problems, but he gave me direction, and now I'm a very happy girl.

What ever you do: Don't forget to love a soldier. Love, Jenifer. bloomjenifer@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: