11 December 2006

I would like to date... Mr. Yunus

Hello there. If there were only 2 persons on earth who you could date? Who would you chose? Donald Rumsfeld or Mohammad Yunus? For me, it's not a difficult decision. I would go for Mr. Yunus. I think he deserved the Nobel Peace price. (and Mr. Yunus, I could use some money, so if you have some to spare).

Donald Rumsfeld takes goodbye tour in Iraq. He told the soldiers there that the consequences of losing this war were unexceptable. So, let me think about this carefully: he goes there, and tells those poor soldiers, who put their live in the balance, each and every minute they go out, to get their act together? It was Mr. Rumsfeld himself, together with President Bush, who f... up to start with. Don't blame a soldier for your own mis judgements, Mr. Rumsfeld.

Enormous crowds flood Beirut in protest. If it's up to Hezbollah, there would be no Western backed government in Lebanon. And they are doing their best to make sure that they are included in the government.

And last but not least, Nobel Peace laureate Mohammad Yunus urges world leaders to fight poverty and stop wasting money on wars. I can't agree more with Mr. Yunus.

Have a nice day, and see you later. What ever you do, don't forget to love a solider. Love, Jenifer Bloom. bloomjenifer@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: