01 December 2006

Life continues...




He hello there,
My name is Jenifer Bloom. Today I moved house. From one fantastic place to here at Blogger. Changing homes is always hectic. You have so many things to think about, so many people to inform of where you are and how they can reach you.

Did you know:

  • that I'm a cartoon?
  • Not a living person.
  • Have my own video show, which is embeded at the top of this page.
  • You can look at it for FREE
  • I'm an expert on current affairs.

Here at this place I will bring you news, and my opinion. I will tell you what I like and what I dislike. If I think someone is stupid, I will tell it like it is. But on the other hand, if I think someone is cute, handsome and smart, you are the first to know.

As I'm a nice girl, with a great personality and excellent skills in determining what is good and what is wrong for you, I will give you advise, whether you like it or not. And, if you like me, you better follow my advice.

You will find new blog entries every day, and EVERY night 20.00 hours Bangkok time, a new video is posted. Have a look, it's FREE and it might change your life for the better.

This is enough for this blog, see you later today, when I post today's video.

LOVE A SOLDIER, WHERE EVER HE IS IN THE WORLD. Love, Jenifer. bloomjenifer@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: