09 December 2006

Jenifer is so lonely...

He, did you know that I'm looking for a date? I'm bored stiff, and very lonely. Hope I can find someone before I turn into an old spinster.

A fire broke out in a women's ward of a Moscow drug treatment hospital early Saturday. The fire killed 45 women who were trapped by barred windows and a locked gate.

People wanting to settle in Britain had a duty to integrate and must conform to its values or stay away, British Prime Minister Tony Blair said on Friday.

An overweight Chinese gas station attendant has become an unexpected celebrity after a picture of his portly face was posted on the Internet. He started appearing on movie posters and in other unlikely places, but he's not handsome, so I couldn't care less.

My secret word for today: bored.


No comments: