05 December 2006

Hillary Clinton hires national fundraiser...



Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has made several key staff hires for her likely presidential bid and in her outreach to New York Democrats convinced at least one she soon would become a candidate.








"I don't think she ever outright said it, but there's no doubt in my mind that she's going to run," said Rep. Joseph Crowley, who spoke with Clinton on Monday. "It was a very exciting and exhilarating conversation. I don't know how often it happens in a lifetime when someone calls you up and says, 'I want you to know I'm doing this and I want your support.'"



Yes, I can't agree more. It is exiting for all of us, no matter where we are, to see that a woman plans to run for the number 1 job in the U.S.A. I don't expect that it will be better, or worse, then if a man would be running the White House. No. But different. Yes. She has proven to be smart, she is supposed to be a good lawyer. She has proven to be unscrupulous, without any moral values, like any potential president candidate. If not, she would have left Bill the moment after it became public knowledge that he had this "thing" with Monica. Hillary is absolutely made of the right material to become America's first female president.
What ever you do: Don't forget to love a soldier. And I would like to add to that: Vote Hillary for president. (Power to us girls). Love, Jenifer Bloom. bloomjenifer@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: