02 December 2006

Winter storm causes major power failures


The season's first big wintry storm blustered across the Midwest on Friday and closed in on the Northeast, leaving hundreds of thousands without electricity, stranding airline passengers and burying streets in wet, heavy snow.


You're not going to like it, if something like that happens to you. But it is a good time for reflection. You can ask yourself all those important questions like:


  1. What if I had only the money to buy that power generator, so this power failure doesn't effect me,

  2. Why am I still sitting in airports, being a sitting duck for terrorist attacks, no matter wether the terrorist is a Muslim, or comes in the disguise of: the weather it self.

  3. And more to the point: Why am I still living in a Cold part of the United States, while live would be so much more fun if I only could afford to live in California or Florida or some place else where temperatures won't drop below the accepted comfort levels.

I was in exactly the same situation, and I reached the point when I said: enough is enough. My videos at my former home grossed the grand total of $ 28 last month, well you will understand that is not paying any bills.


Just at that moment, I met this (handsome) guy, Mark Warren. He introduced me to his Ultimate Wealth Package. Sure enough, there are bullshit artists enough at the internet, but Mark is NOT one of them. I'm actually making money at this moment, all thanks to him. This is one friend who I would like to share with you. Go, and visit Mark. I will tell him to expect you.


Something completely different now. If you know a soldier, and you would like to send your love in a special way to him/her this year: let me record a video message, completely FREE of charge of course, as this is my present for the holidays to all those lonely soldiers. Just send me your e-mail, the soldiers e-mail and a photo of you. Then I will record a video message sending mine (and yours of course) love to your soldier.


LOVE A SOLDIER. Love, Jenifer Bloom bloomjenifer@yahoo.co.uk